The Audi Melges 20.
The Next Generation.
|Length||20 ft||6.096 m|
|Beam||7 ft||2.133 m|
|Draft||4 ft 6 in||1.374 m|
|Weight||1,146 lbs||520 kg|
|Main||172 sq ft||16 m2|
|Jib||88 sq ft||8.2 m2|
|Spinnaker||430 sq ft||40 m2|
- Achille Onorato's Mascalzone Latino Jr. Named 2014 Audi Melges 20 European Ranking Champion
- Powder Day
- Sensational Day Two At 2014 Audi Melges 20 Canadian Nationals Keeps Gomes Neto Lead Alive
The Audi Melges 20® fulfills the need for a more compact, yet spacious, fast, well-built sportboat. With its introduction, Melges Performance Sailboats is proud to deliver the next generation of sailboats. An exclusive Reichel Pugh keelboat design, it is advanced in every respect. It will be simple to sail, made with high-quality materials, and easy to rig. It will be beautiful and have a wide appeal to many ages and skill levels.
- Comfortably accommodates two to four crew
- No crew weight restrictions
- No sailmaker restrictions
- The boat and rig will be a strict one design
The same great standard features found on other Melges products — like the Melges 17™, Melges 24™ and Melges 32™ — will be included on the Audi Melges 20. These include a smooth, comfortable deck with a clean, simple layout complemented by a truly cutting-edge design and new, easy, advanced rig setup.
Visit www.melges20.com for additional information about the Audi Melges 20, including downloadable line drawings, design notes and philosophy.