The Melges 32.
A Real Speed Believer.
|Length||31 ft 10 in||9.70 m|
|Beam||9 ft 10 in||3.00 m|
|Draft||7 ft||2.13 m|
|Weight||3,775 lbs||1,712.31 kg|
|Main||445 sq ft||41.3 m2|
|Jib (105%)||254 sq ft||23.6 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 1A VMG||1,113 sq ft||103.4 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 2A Runner||1,302 sq ft||121.0 m2|
|Asymmetrical Code 0, 100° Reacher||774 sq ft||71.9 m2|
- Cirillo’s ‘Fantastica’ Crowned 2013 Melges 32 Audi Sailing Series Porto Ercole Edition Champion
- Cirillo’s ‘Fantastica’ Appears Unstoppable At 2013 Melges 32 Audi Sailing Series In Porto Ercole
- Porto Ercole - The Right Time For Cirillo's 'Fantastica'
- Melges 32 Class Association
- Official International Melges 32 Blog
- European Melges 32 Fleet
- Melges 32 on YouTube
- 2010 Melges 32 Yearbook (PDF - 11.2 MB)
- The Melges 32 Experience (PDF - 320 KB)
- 2010 Melges 32 Presentation (PDF - 820 KB)
- 2010 Melges Performance Sailboats (PDF - 4.6 MB)
Melges32.com RSS Feed
The Melges 32® is one design racing at its best. Since 2005, it has successfully delivered bigger, better, more-simplified sailing that is fun and competitive. Complementing its sporty attitude, it possesses one of the most diverse regatta schedules that includes many prestigious venues supported by an organized and well-established class association.
- Features a super sleek hull shape, clean deck layout and rig
- Equipped with the finest Italian Maffioli lines
- Fun and easy to sail
- Easily launched via hoist or ramp. When equipped with a gin pole, it can be rigged without the assistance of a crane to step the mast